Australia’s retail spaces have undergone major transformations recently with a mix of leading anchor tenants including Coles, Woolworths, ALDI, Target and Kmart and new retailers including Apple, Zara and high-street labels dominating the retail environment.
More than ever, Australia’s shopping centres are a go-to destination for shopping and entertainment.
- The gender skew of shoppers is 72% female with 80% of household purchasing decisions made by women
- The age profile of shopping centre patrons is not exclusive, instead it is one of the few that reaches children through to the elderly, although most are aged between 18 to 54
- 50% of shoppers visits a shopping centre weekly
- 30% visit a shopping centre 2.5 times a week
- Time spent in a shopping centre will typically range between 30 minutes to 3 hours
Convenience Advertising has access to more than 100 premium and neighbourhood shopping centres in key metropolitan and regional areas nationally reaching more than 10 million shoppers each week, making it an ideal category to reach a predominantly female audience in a captive environment.
For a reference list please contact us.